Sunday, March 21, 2010

GPS

I read this email and it made me laugh! My mom (love her to death) has not one single sense of direction. It's been a joke in my family for the longest time that if mom says to go one way we go the other and we get there. I also love to find things. I don't know why but I do. My mom wrote this about me: Did you know that Kelli has an inborn (vs. on board) GPS. She can find anything! A lost button, ear ring, small stone, address! Whenever we drop anything we call Kelli to find it and she always does, always has and hopefully always will! When you girls where little you never wanted to go look at Christmas lights with mom because you were afraid we would get lost and rightly so. But now that you are older we can go and if you or Dad are in the car we won't ever get lost. It is a wonderful talent you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment