Sunday, February 14, 2010

These are the Moments...




I have always been the type of girl who once I figure out what I want to do I will always find a way to get. I try my hardest and put my whole heart into whatever it is I am trying to achieve. Deciding on which college to go to was no different. I came to Rexburg, Idaho for the first time when my family took my sister Donna out to college at BYU-I. I remember the university was just transitioning from a two year college to a four year college. As we were walking to get my sister’s books for her classes we walked in the middle of campus. At that moment I remember feeling as if this place and I had a history together. Strange I know. But the feeling was so strong that I could never doubt it and from that moment on I just knew that Brigham Young University- Idaho was the college that I would go to. When it came time for me to apply for colleges I knew that I only needed to apply for one and so I did. BYU-I was the only college that I turned an application into. I do not remember waiting with anxiety to hear if I had been accepted or not. I was stressed out as I always am with a huge decision, but I still always knew that I would be at this college. This is the place where I have learned so much and had so many amazing things happen that would not have happened anywhere else. Here I have witnessed divine moments. These are the moments that are shaping the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is a beautiful post, it made me cry! Dad and I are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete